Most people who do not know this sport think that kickboxing and martial arts. In general, are very violent sports, but the reality is that unlike being aggressive sports.
They teach us to have more self-control both physically and emotionally, they also provide big benefits.
Kickboxing could be defined as a mixture of boxing with all martial arts, and thanks to this connection it is considered as one of the most complete aerobic sports since it unites muscular activity with aerobics and also prepares us to have a good defending.
Being a sport that requires contact, many people exclude it from their routine, separating all the benefits that this type of sport can bring both mentally and physically.
Benefits of Kickboxing
- Be aware that you have the ability to know how to fight and know how to have a good defense against the aggressions that you may encounter, makes you remain in a state of alertness, this benefits you in the improvement of reflexes since it maximizes your safety and Increases your self-esteem.
- Kickboxing requires a very good physical preparation, this provides a vertiginous increase in cardiopulmonary strength and endurance.
- Uses agile and essential movements of various martial arts. Which benefits by increasing the coordination and speed of movements of both arms and legs when reacting. An increase in heart rate while training will cause your body to burn more fat and calories.
- Apart from being a sport in which we also learn to attack. It teaches us a defense technique against an extreme attack. It is a sport that gives you self-defense, and this benefits in the contribution of self-confidence as you learn and master it.
- In addition to being a sport that requires training with continued activity is fun to practice.
- Practice this sport gives you more toning in the upper and lower part of the body since. When you practice it you make punches and kicks to the bag and little by little you will feel stronger.
- You will get more flexibility since before practicing this sport it is good to stretch for about 15 minutes. And this causes that with each training and every time you make hits you will increase flexibility.
- Another benefit of practicing kickboxing is that you have a higher heart rate and this leads to increased circulation.
- Practice kickboxing reduces stress and anger.
To see changes and achieve good results it is recommended to practice this sport continuously. As well as accompany the technique with cardio exercises such as jumping rope, running, etc.