The list of exercises used in Interval training for boxing:
- Jumps on toes – the athlete pushes off the floor with both legs.
- Jumping rope is a common exercise that boxers perform in training.,
- Squats – jumping out of a deep squat. They must be done at the maximum pace, trying to complete as many repetitions as possible.
- Throws of a stuffed ball: option 1 – the ball is thrown to a partner who is trying to return it as quickly as possible back. A throw is made from the chest, quickly and accurately, like passing the ball in basketball; option 2 – throws of a stuffed ball are performed in the structure of a boxing hit, quickly and accentuated.
- Training on the “boxing bag” – quick punches are applied with both hands alternately on the heavy bag without stopping for the allotted time. In the first series, direct shots are carried out, and in the second series – side and bottom kicks.
- Movement in the ring:
- Option 1: boxers move quickly clockwise for 1 min 30 s, then the same number in the opposite direction;
- Option 2: at the command of 10-15 people move in a fighting stance, avoiding a collision with partners.
- Step test – The bench on which the exercise is performed should be able to 18-20 cm high and be strong enough. Exercise should be performed at a speed of 30 times per minute, alternately changing legs to support the bench.
- High-speed training on a boxing bag – a boxer performs his favorite multi-hit series with maximum speed.
- Impacts – for the indicated time it is necessary to inflict their maximum number, with particular attention to highlighting accented blows.
- Half-squats – performed in the same way as regular squats, but only with a smaller amplitude; It is necessary to do the maximum number of repetitions in the specified time.
- Running in a circle – can be performed both in the gym and in the ring.
- Walking – training ends with easy walking for 30 s.
- Boxing. Textbook for children and children’s groups of physical education. / Ed. L. G. Tripolsky. – M.: Physical education and sport, 1964 .– 255 p.
- Boxing. The program for youth sports schools. – M.: Physical Education and Sports, 1966. – 96 p.
- Matveev L.P. Theory and methodology of physical culture. Textbook for int physical culture. –– M.: Physical education and sport, 1991. – 543 p.
- Nikiforov Yu. B. The effectiveness of training boxers. – M.: Physical education and sport, 1987. – 192 p.
- Nikonorov B. Guidelines for training beginners boxers. – M., 1999 .– 64 p.
- Theory and methodology of physical education. Textbook for the institutes of physical education. / Under the total. ed. L.P. Matveeva and A.D. Novikov.
- In 2 vols. –– M.: Physical education and sport, 1976.
- Trescheva O. L., Smirnova E. I. Optimization of the training regimes of the complexes of circular training in the training of gymnasts 10-12 years old // Theory and practice of physical education, 1995, No. 9. – P. 42-43.
- Chudinov V.A. Physical education of a beginner boxer. – M.: Physical education and sport, 1976. – 45 p.
- Shatkov G.I., Shiryaev A.G. Young boxer. – M.: Physical education and sport, 1969. – 192 p.